Friday, July 19, 2013

Stress relief

Good morning,

A quick weekly update before I'm off again. So the past 2 weeks have been extremely stressful. I had a nice birthday, but needed some stress relief. Others were very on board with my plan. What is it? A water balloon fight, perfect for a 80F degree day. The guys had water guns as well (I didn't manage to get my hands on any of them), however I was strategic in my fight. I got everyone to go after one, and then another person, and my third friend and I teamed up. I ended up being the least wet, my partner and another ended up literally dripping, and the last guy was somewhere in the middle.... Now I need to watch out for future paybacks in the form of water gun attacks- eeep.

Before

After

After all the balloons were done, we had a bit of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment