Thursday, February 28, 2013

Climbing up, up, and away

2/26/13

So I've decided that I'm part monkey, although my parents probably would've told me that. I went out with my new co-worker/friends for indoor rock climbing. We were briefed on safety and we went climbing for about 4 hours. You heard me right. I love it! Guess who'll be going back next week?

Yes, that's me. The walls are about 14 meters which is a little over 45 ft tall. I'm not normally scared of heights, until I looked down from about 2/3rds of the way up, but if I just look up the whole time, I'm fine. Ironically enough, I'm not scared when being lowered back down. I have an excellent climbing partner!

I expected to be in pain the next day from overdoing it, however I was absolutely fine. I can't wait til the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment